FAQs AND SHIPPING INFO
How can I get a piece customised?
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details about the piece you would like and your phone number that we can get in touch with via whatsapp. For all customisation there are extra charges depending on what customization you require.
Which size should I choose?
In JODI store, sizes may be based on the Indian or International sizing system. To help you identify your size we have a detailed sizing chart - put link here.
Or you can simply click on 'Size chart' on every product page. If you further need assistance, please write to us at email@example.com or whatsapp us at +918411832121 and we will get back to you.
Where are my orders shipped from?
Your orders are shipped out from Pune, India.
How do I know that my order is confirmed?
We will send an email confirming your order and may contact you to confirm this before shipping the products. We also share and track your shipment and will provide you with any assistance you may require post ordering. We will do our very best to update you on the status of the shipment via the email address you would have provided us with.
How much time will my order take to reach me?
We try our best to ship our pieces to you within 3-4 weeks. The shipping time for customised orders and out of stock products would however be longer and we would keep you posted about the approximate delivery date post ordering as well. These delivery times are subject to location, distance and our logistics partners. We are not liable for any delays in delivery by the courier company/postal authorities but will help you track down a package through our partner courier services.
How do I order if you do not ship to my location?
Though we use some of India's largest logistics companies for shipping, we are bound in coverage by their reach. In case your address is in a location not served by them we would contact you to find an alternative solution to make your pieces reach you. In case of any queries and doubts, we are happy to be of service. Just drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I cancel my order?
We do not allow order cancellation. Once your order is placed, it is immediately processed.
How do I return my order?
We are a brand that specialises in handcrafted products. Once your order has been taken and processed, a lot of effort and time goes into making each of these products. Our talented craftsmen create them using very time consuming processes. To safeguard their efforts we do not allow any returns on any order. Unless we have sent you a damaged piece, you can reach out to us and we will refund you for your order.
How do I exchange my order?
If you are unsatisfied with your order and want to exchange it, you can apply for an exchange of your order by writing to us at email@example.com.
We will only accept an exchange query if you write to us within 7 days of receiving your order. Also note, the following important information regarding exchange :
- If a piece is exchanged once, it cannot be exchanged the second time.
- Please note that not all products are eligible for exchange. All made to order products are non returnable and non exchangeable. In order to maintain fairness to our artisans and craftsmen, as well as keep our prices fair, many items are "Final Sale." Please make it a point to understand which products are eligible for returns before purchasing.
- All products bought on sale are not acceptable for exchange.
- All international exchanges - shipping costs and custom costs for return shipment as well as cost of the pieces that will be re-shipped to you - will have to be borne by you unless the products are damaged.
Can I place an international order?
- We ship worldwide. We don't do free international shipping. The cost of the courier needs to be borne by the customer. This cost will show up on the final checkout of your order.
What do I do if my international payments are not going through on your website?
- We have Cashfree and Razorpay as payment gateways. If you are unable to make a payment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are unable to make payments via our payment gateway, we also provide you an alternative to using Paypal. But Paypal has extra charges of 5% on your total order.
How am I charged for customs for an international order?
- For all orders outside of India – Customs and VAT will be charged as per the laws within your country. These customs and VAT will have to be paid by you. If you are unable to pay these at the time of accepting your package, please note that the order will not be cancelled or refunded. And your package will be destroyed by the local authorities.
- You may be charged for handling fees and taxes as your order passes through customs. Any charges on a parcel must be paid by the person receiving the parcel (this also applies to retail & wholesale customers).
- JODI has no control over these charges and we can’t tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
- It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
Can I exchange an international order?
If you are applicable for an exchange, then yes you can do so. For all international exchanges the cost of shipping and customs clearance for you to send back your order and the cost to receive your exchange order will have to be borne by you. If there is a damaged product then we take care of the shipping costs only once we have confirmed such a situation by email.
What do I do if my order is damaged?
For any orders/products that are damaged when a customer receives them, we need to be notified within 48hrs for us to process a replacement.