High quality fine art Giclee prints of original digital paintings. Printed with archival inks on 350 GSM Hahnemuhle Museum Etching 100% cotton paper which is acid and lignin free.
- Unframed print.
- All artworks are painted and printed in New Delhi, India.
- 8inch X 10inch/20 x 25 cm
- 12inch X 15inch/30 x 38 cm
- 16inch X 20inch/ 41 x 51 cm
- 20inch X 25inch/ 51 x 63.5 cm
- 24inch X 30inch/ 61 x 76.2 cm
- 32inch X 45inch/ 81.2 x 114.3 cm
- Comes in six different sizes - Needs to be framed
All the art prints will be dispatched within 10-14 days.
Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods.
There are no cancellations accepted for this product.
Inspired by people, places, and culture, Namrata Kumar tries to capture the essence of a place and evoke its spirit through her artworks. She exercises her command over colour to communicate a variety of emotions. Namrata Kumar works out of a peaceful, compact studio space with plenty of natural light and greenery in New Delhi.
All our pieces are handcrafted in India using traditional,
Subtle variations in patterns are
natural to these processes.
We believe this makes each creation unique and
charming. Some call it je ne sais quoi.
We call it JODI.
MON - SAT - 10:00 AM TO 6:00 PM (IST)
Call or whatsapp us on +91 8411832121