THE SAMARKAND LEHENGA SET
This collection borrows heavily from exotic Suzani textiles and the rich history of the Silk route in Uzbekistan.
Our intricate and vibrant ANAR print is hand blocked printed on Indian gajji silk, and hand embroidered with zardozi work. This Persian blue lehenga set comes with an embroidered wrap blouse, embellished flared skirt with gota lace on bottom hem and hand embroidered chanderi duppatta with beaded tassels. Hand beaded tassels on the skirt complete the look.
ONCE ORDERED THIS PIECE WILL TAKE 3 WEEKS TO BE SHIPPED OUT.
PRICES ARE INCLUSIVE OF TAXES.
ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE CRAFTED IN JAIPUR, INDIA USING THE TRADITIONAL, ARTISANAL TECHNIQUE OF HAND-BLOCK PRINTING. SUBTLE VARIATIONS IN PATTERNS ARE NATURAL TO THIS PROCESS. WE BELIEVE THIS MAKES EACH CREATION UNIQUE AND CHARMING. SOME CALL IT JE NE SAIS QUOI. WE CALL IT JODI
-Mild Liquid Detergent
-Do not Soak
-Do not Wring
-Line Dry in Shade in Reverse
-Iron on Reverse
-Gajji silk lehenga, staple tussar blouse
- Wrap blouse with tie up (neck depth can be made to order), panelled lined lehenga with side zip and tie up
- Dry clean only, Steam Iron or Iron on Reverse
- Made in India
- Product Code: JF4
SIZE & FIT
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Cut for fitted silhouette
- Medium weight
- Model is 5'7" and is wearing size SMALL
- BLOUSE LENGTH: 17"/43.5cm, SLEEVE LENGTH:16.5"/42cm
- LEHENGA LENGTH: 41"/104.5cm
NOTE: IF THIS PIECE IS SOLD OUT, AND YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE IT, EMAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post Script- All custom made orders are non-returnable.: