THE SAMARKAND SET
This collection borrows heavily from exotic Suzani textiles and the rich history of the Silk Route in Uzbekistan.
Our intricate and vibrant ANAR print is hand blocked printed on Indian tussar silk, and hand-embroidered with zardozi work. This Persian blue coloured set comes with an embroidered kurta, matching tussar trousers with gota hem, and hand-embroidered chanderi duppatta with beaded tassels. The kurta has buttons on side slits with a back tie up and beaded tassels.
ONCE ORDERED THIS PIECE WILL TAKE 3 WEEKS TO BE SHIPPED OUT.
PRICES ARE INCLUSIVE OF TAXES.
ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE CRAFTED IN JAIPUR, INDIA USING THE TRADITIONAL, ARTISANAL TECHNIQUE OF HAND-BLOCK PRINTING. SUBTLE VARIATIONS IN PATTERNS ARE NATURAL TO THIS PROCESS. WE BELIEVE THIS MAKES EACH CREATION UNIQUE AND CHARMING. SOME CALL IT JE NE SAIS QUOI. WE CALL IT JODI
-Mild Liquid Detergent
-Do not Soak
-Do not Wring
-Line Dry in Shade in Reverse
-Iron on Reverse
- Tussar silk kurta & tussar staple trousers
- Straight cut kurta with slits, wide leg trousers lined with front opening
- Dry clean only, Steam Iron or Iron on Reverse
- Made in India
-Product Code: JF2(A)
SIZE & FIT
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Cut for fitted silhouette
- Medium weight
- Model is 5'7" and is wearing size SMALL
- KURTA: LENGTH: 48"/122cm
- TROUSERS: LENGTH: 40.5"/103cm
NOTE: IF THIS PIECE IS SOLD OUT, AND YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE IT, EMAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org.